As we talked about a few weeks ago, stripes are one of the trends for this Spring- Summer season.
Navy has invaded the catwalks as well as the streets and shops. You can find jackets like this one with blue nave stripes and white in a variety of versions.
I chose this long jacket from Stradivarius that combines easily with jeans, beige colors, white, black and offers many possibilities.
With one piece of clothing, you can create various looks, more casual or dressed up, depending on the type of shoes and accessories.
Shoes from ZARA.
Wedges from UNISA.
Scarf from MISSONI and necklace with my initial personalized by Be a Princess Jewelry.
Bracelet from Pippa and Jean, the German jewelry firm that has just arrived in Spain.
A more comfortable sporty look with a Neverfull by Louis Vuitton and sneakers by ZERO CENT CINQ.
Running out of time to buy Christmas gifts or don’t know what to buy this year? Friendly Madrid can help.
Here are some affordable suggestions for gifts:
1. Barcelona based Mr. Wonderful makes very original and fun agendas and mugs. Available through their online store.
2. Mobile phone cases like these wood or Pantone options make for great gifts.
3. Diptyque candles: we love this brand, especially Baies and Santal fragrances.
4. A jacket in fashionable pink, from Stradivarius, just in time for Christmas.
5. Attractive home decor from Natura.
6. Lipstick and blush from Nars or Chloé Roses perfume.
7. Sneakers from New Balance.
And our other list of more expensive gifts:
1. High black boots by Stuart Weitzman (available also in grey).
2. Black leather boots (with wedges) by Jimmy Choo.
3. We love these shoes by Carolina Herrera in black and white.
4. Givenchy Antigona bag available in different colours.
5. Madrid based Becara has lovely home furnishings.
6. The new Iphone 5s.