The Omega Pharma Laboratories launched in Spain SilinCode SOS, silicone bracelet with a QR code that will help protect you and your friends and family.
The bracelet is useful in an emergency since your medical information and contact detais are stored in the QR code.
Through the QR code, anyone with a smartphone or tablet can access a personal profile and find important information such as name, relevant medical information or contact the people you have chosen in case of emergency or disorientation.
A gadget to protect children, the elderly, people with serious illnesses and for those who engage in high risk sports. With SOS SilinCode you always have your vital data at hand for emergency services.
To activate SOS SilinCode follow these simple steps:
- Scan the QR code with a mobile device (phone or tablet with QR code scanner). A website will appear where you register.
- Upon registration you will receive an e-mail with a link to actívate the account.
- . Edit the profile of the person who will take SilinCode SOS.
A profile can be modified to include the most relevant data such as:
– Personal information: Name
– Contact person to be notified in case of emergency. SilinCode issues warnings via email to all the contacts incorporated.
– Medical Information: blood type, drug allergies, heart disease, diseases such as epilepsy or Alzheimer’s, etc.
SilinCode SOS makes a bracelet for adults and one for children, both in different sizes and a sticker version to identify belongings.
Also for pets:
SilinCode SOS (bracelet or adhesive) Price 19.95 euros
For sale in pharmacies.