Sileä Cosmetics arrives on the Spanish beauty market with the objective of providing the most effective and safe results for its customers, combining the latest technology with the expertise of years of experience in skin care by specialists in dermatology, chemistry, pharmacy and cosmetics, focused on the face.
What does Sileä mean?
It is a Finnish word meaning smooth, soft … just what you get with Sileä after three steps: clean, apply and protect.
Clean your skin of impurities, apply all the ingredients necessary and protect the skin from environmental damage.
In addition to their main lines (Basic, Soothing, Hydrating, Balancing, Anti-Age and Special Care) which include creams, liposomes, serums, masks, and peels… there are four treatment types: Purifying (Rebalance, Mature Detox, Pure Sensi), Soothing (Sensi Relax, Calm) Moisturizers (Aqua, Hidräplus) and Anti-Age (Regenerate, Age Repair, Ä Plus).
The main ingredients of Sileä Cosmetics are calendula, shea butter, aloe vera, gingko biloba, witch hazel, mint, olive oil, cucumber, pineapple, grape seed, jojoba, honey, licorice root, wheat germ, co-enzyme Q10, green tea, horse chestnut, horsetail and fucus.
We tested the facial treatment Ä Plus with an incredible lifting that clears the effects of the passage of time in just a few minutes, improving firmness and filling wrinkles, while providing light and vitality to the skin.
Protocol Ä Plus
Duration: 55 minutes
Price: 85 €
1- Cleansing Milk
Function: Nourishes, cleans and repairs (10 minutes)
– Apply with a massage to the neck and face. Remove with warm water
2- Revitalizing Toner
Function: Activates and energizes (5 minutes)
– Using a piece of cotton apply with symmetrical movements starting from the neckline to the front, along the muscle connection lines.
3- Peeling (Mechanical & Enzyme Peeling)
Function: Rejuvenates and tightens the face (10 minutes)
– Mix equal parts and spread all over the face, leaving it on for 10 minutes. Next, with wet hands in tonic, massaging lightly. You can also perform the Jacquet-Leroy technique with special emphasis on the most flacid areas.
4- Control B Eye Serum
Function: Repair (5 minutes)
– Start from the tear duct area applying small pressure following the orbicular bone.
5- Hyaluronic Serum
Function: Hydrate and fill (5 minutes)
– Applied to the skin by massaging with light pressure to promote absorption.
6- Ä Plus Mask
Function: Tone and reduce wrinkles (15 minutes)
– The Ä Plus Mask is prepared by mixing both phases and applying from the neck to the forehead, avoiding the eye area and lips. Leave on for 10-12 minutes and then remove with a few wipes and warm water (do not gesticulate or speak while you have the mask on for a better effect).
7- Calming + Multivitamin Serum + Balance Tonic
Function: Relaxes and nourishes the skin (5 minutes)
– Both serums are mixed in equal parts and a slight massage is done by pressure at the end of treatment (in the driest skin, can be replaced by multi-vitamin serum hyaluronic).
You can see the spas and beauty centers that sell Sileä products and treatments in Spain at www.sileacosmetics.es