Vacations are a necessary break for the mind and body. Some people take this time to exercise, sleep and eat better because during their workday they just don’t have time.
After changing their schedule, sleep rhythm and eating habits during the holidays, vacationers are succeptible to post-holiday syndrome, which include symptoms of insomnia, irritability, apathy, anxiety, constipation appear.
Maintaining a proper diet for the holidays that provides a source of vitamin C and antioxidants and energizers (fruits and vegetables) including food containing tryptophan, a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays an extremely important role in the body that affects (tryptophan is found inchocolate, eggs, milk, chickpeas, dates ..), a source of fiber (whole foods, bread, cereals, vegetables, fruits …), and an infusion of Omega 3, which is anti-inflammatory and whose function is to reduce high blood cholesterol by excesses in diet (oily fish, nuts …)
If diet symptoms of fatigue, anxiety and depression continue, you should consult with a primary care physician or nutritionist.
Example of a diet by HEDONAI:
Telephone number: 902 30 30 75
• Milk (best soy, almond or oat) with coffee or tea.
• 2 slices of bread or cereal that would bring fiber.
• Protein in the form of deli turkey, chicken, ham or eggs.
• Fruits rich in vitamin C: orange, kiwi, papaya, pineapple (diuretic).
• low-fat yogurt
• 3 to 5 nuts, uncooked almonds (containing Omega 3)
• First course:
o Vegetables all versions. Cooked, grilled or salads 5 times a week.
o 1 day accompanied by vegetables (green pepper, onion and carrot)
o 1 day also with pasta or rice or salad vegetables
• Main course:
o Red meat: beef, (max 2 times a week.)
o Turkey or chicken rabbit, whitefish, blue … etc.
o Herbal tea or digestive
• Fruit and yogurt
• If you have a lot of anxiety 1oz of black chocolate (75% purity at least) as a source of tryptophan
• First course: It would be appropriate for 15 days, take a cleansing broth (made from leeks, onions and celery)
• Main course: eggs, fish or chicken grilled and accompanied by vegetables (green peppers, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms)
• Relaxing Herbal Tea
Hedonai was born in 2004, from a small Galician company founded in 1995, anticipating the demands of the sector, introduced in Spain Laser Hair Removal. Hedonai currently has 40 centers and presence in 26 Spanish cities and in Lisbon (Portugal). More than 180,000 people have relied on Hedonai for aesthetic solutions through effective and customized to each client Laser Hair Removal, Aesthetic Medicine, Dietetics and other cosmetic treatments treatments, all non-surgical.