These are the distinguished exhibitions from Friendly Madrid for the next days in Madrid.
At Museo Nacional del Prado we can see:
- Natural Histories. A project by Miguel Angel Blanco ( Until April 27, 2014).
- Evil Vanishes, Egusquiza and Wagner’s Parsifal (Until September 7, 2014).
- Roma in your pocket. Sketchbooks and artistic learning in the XVIII Century (Until January 19, 2014).
- Velázquez and the family of Philip IV (Until February 9, 2014).
Museo Thyssen- Bornemisza:
- Surrealism and the Dream (Until January 12, 2014).
- Machiaioli 1850-1874. Impressionist Realism in Italy (Until January 5, 2014).
- Contemporary Spain. Photography, Painting and Fashion (Until January 5, 2014).
- Georges Méliés. The magic of cinema (Until December 8, 2013).
- The fascination for Japanese art (Until February 16, 2014).
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia:
- The hinge between the 1970s and 1980s (Until May 18, 2014).
- Between late modernism and globalization: artistic practices during the 80s and 90s (Until January 5, 2014).
- Chris Killip Trabajo/Work (Until February 24, 2014).